Shopify has all you need to sell online
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” custom_class=”]
Nearly all businesses have the opportunity to sell online but the majority of business don’t. One reason is that ecommerce websites are expensive. But now in 2017 we have affordable ecommerce solutions – and one of the best is Shopify.
Shopify is a hosted ecommerce platform that can use to create a web store quickly and easily. You don’t need any technical knowledge or high costs. Your web store can also be customised to reflect the look and feel of your brand. With Shopify’s growing collection of apps, you can extend the functionality of your store at any time, by adding live chat or a product review feature, for example.
Let’s have a closer look at how to sell online with Shopify.
Shopify allows you to:
- Manage an unlimited number of products and inventory
- Fulfill orders in a single step
- Add new sales channels quickly and easily
- Track sales and monitor growth trends
The platform also handles:
- Marketing – you can send automated custom emails to your customers thanking them for their purchase, and effortlessly create highly targeted social ad campaigns
- Payments – you can track your balance and payment schedule at any time from the dashboard for your store
- Secure checkout and shipping – you can accept credit cards directly
Integrating your Shopify store with Xero gives you a complete end-to-end solution, saving you time. Here’s how:
- Your daily sales feed straight through from Shopify to Xero, keeping your accounting up to date and reducing the risk of error from manual data entry.
- You can export your orders as invoices in a single click.
- You can view export summaries, automatic tax calculations etc. based on your sales.
Furthermore, the powerful sales analytics in Shopify and the accounting and cash flow information in Xero, together give you all the insights you need to grow your business.
The system also integrates with ordering, inventory and stock management software, Unleashed, making the whole sales process even more efficient.