Xero can integrate with Hubspot, helping to make your customer relationship management software...
Our Xero health check helps you work smarter
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” mobile_display=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” custom_class=”]
Xero is a fantastic tool when used to its full potential. It can save you time, money and effort, which can help you serve your clients better and even reduce the time you spend in the office. But are you seeing these benefits for your business? Or do you have a sneaking suspicion that you are not making the most of what Xero has to offer?
A lot of our clients have been using Xero for a while and they are quite comfortable using it on a day-to-day basis. But many of them know they are missing opportunities because they don’t have time to explore the full range of benefits Xero has to offer.
We offer a Xero health check service to help establish how you could maximise your use of Xero. We look at your business and what you need to help you work more efficiently.
In our tailored health check we consider:
- Weighing the issues you have with your clients against which features you are accessing and using regularly. For example, you might be struggling with recharging costs to your customers and unaware that this is a feature in Xero.
- Which standard processes you would benefit from automating, e.g. automatic email invoice reminders.
- Which systems you would benefit from integrating with Xero, e.g. your customer relationship management or your email marketing system, for example.
- What user permissions you have set up on your system and how you might benefit from reviewing these. For example, you might have a member of staff who needs invoice only access or another team member who needs read-only access.
- How you can best collaborate with your accountant or bookkeeper using Xero to help you grow your business.
- Which of the little-known features of Xero that might boost your productivity, e.g. cash coding, Xero Files and Find & Recode.
Want to work smarter with Xero? Get in touch to book your Xero health check today.