ABC analysis is a technique used in inventory management to classify items in a stock based on...
Optimising Profits & Time: How to Automate Your Ecommerce Accounting
Lack of confidence in your data slows down your decision making?
Webinar: Thursday 8th June 12pm - 1pm
Whether ecommerce is all of your business or just part of your multi-channel strategy accounting can be challenged, time-consuming and even at times confusing! Whether selling just in your home country or exporting around in the world it is essential to know your numbers for sales and taxes.
Ecommerce business - do you recognise any of these:
- Taking too long to get the information you need to make the right decisions?
- Concerned about the correct allocation of sales, discounts, refunds, fees and taxes?
- Struggling to find the right accounting support and advice?
- Are you looking to solve today's problems for the years ahead?
- Are you tired of sticking plaster solutions?
Are you looking for answers to these questions:
- What is my profit margin on my products?
- What marketing spend produces the best return on investment?
- How much profit am I making on each product and product group?
- How much profit are you making on each customer/channel?
- Which products should you stop selling?
Who is this for:
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Finance Directors
- Finance Managers
During this webinar we will cover:
- How to automate accounting tasks to save hours of work.
- How to create meaningful management information to make better decisions.
- How to collate information for sales tax/VAT submissions.
- How to get the numbers you need.
- How to understand where your profits come from.
About Your Speaker
Working with Challenger Brands to Know Their Numbers, Systemise Their Business & Scale. Unleashed & Xero Gold Partner. Taking the ‘Eek’ out of E-commerce, For ecommerce & Amazon Retailers.
Helping product and e-commerce businesses scale and streamline systems and processes. Integrating cloud accounting, ecommerce and inventory management into your business to get better data to help you run your business.